2 Day Kangaroo Island Wildlife Adventure
Kangaroo Island is listed in the top 5 visited places in Australia and is an easy 45 minute boat trip from Adelaide.
On this Kangaroo Island adventure you will explore the wilderness and wildlife of Kangaroo Island. The tour guides are passionate about the area and will do their best to show you as much wildlife as possible through the many guided walks.
Hiking during the day will give you the opportunity to view the secluded colonies of the Sea Lions and Fur Seals as you make your way to Admirals Arch and Seal Bay, then at night experience a nocturnal walk to view the Little Penguins.
After a full day exploring the wildlife, birdlife, sand boarding, snorkelling, body boarding, hiking and more, you can relax by the campfire toasting marshmallows all rugged up in your swag.
- Adelaide, South Australia
2 Day Kangaroo Island Wildlife Adventure Costs - Adult
November - April
May - October
- Bookings need to be made 48 hours prior to departure
- This tour operates seasonally.
- Tours departing November through to April operate Daily
- Tours departing May through to October operate each Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Pickup from Adelaide accommodation between 6.15 - 8.30am
- Drop off to Adelaide accommodation approx 8.30pm
- You need to call the operator directly at least 48hrs in advance to confirm pick up location.
- The contact details will be printed on your ticket.
Tour Price Includes
- All activities + equipment
- All meals
- Return boat transfers from Adelaide
- Pick up from Adelaide accommodation
- Accommodation incl; linen + swags
- National park entrance fees
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothes + shoes (warm clothes - cold nights)
- Swimmers + towel
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen + hat + sunglasses
- Comfortable closed in boots for hiking
- All packed in a small day pack
What you visit:
- Remarkable Rocks
- Seal Bay (Australian Sea Lion colony)
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Admirals Arch (New Zealand Fur Seal colony)
- Beautiful Beaches
- Little Sahara
- Vivonne Bay
- Plus lots more
What you do:
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sand boarding
- Short Walks
- Snorkelling and Swimming
- Nocturnal Activities
- Bird of Prey Show
- Toast Marshmallows around the Campfire
- Play the Didgeridoo
- Plus lots more!
To book call 1300 473 946 or book online here.
Back to Top
Back to Adelaide Travel Offers
Copyright © 2007 Greyhound Australia. All rights reserved.