Fraser Island 2 Day, 1 Night Tour – Depart Rainbow Beach
This tour will be not be available on the following dates:
- 21st December - 4th January
This 2 day, 1 night guided tour takes you on an inspiring journey through World Heritage Listed Fraser Island. Taking in the most remarkable places your tour will commence in Rainbow Beach where you will travel by barge to the southern most point of Fraser Island. Each day is full of discovering and enjoying this natural wonder.
1300 473 946.
+617 4690 9914
Book now Online
Fraser Explorer 2 day, 1 night Quad Share costs
Fraser Explorer 2 day, 1 night Twin Share costs
- Rainbow Beach, Queensland
- Bookings need to be made 48 hours prior to departure.
- Quad standard room accommodation
- All meals
- Air-conditioned 4WD guided coach travel
- Barge transfers
What To Bring
- Swimming costume and towel
- Hat, Sunscreen & sunglasses
- Camera & film
- Walking shoes
- Water bottle
- Tour operates daily and departs at 9am
- Tour providers contact details will be listed on your booking print out, please contact your tour provider 1-2 days before your tour to arrange pick up from your accommodation.
- Approximately 4.30pm to 5pm
|DAY 1 – RAINBOW BEACH – FRASER ISLAND
- Drive along the ocean highway of 75 mile beach
- Wander through the ancient rainforests along Wanggoolba Creek, famous for rare king ferns
- Swim in the clear blue waters of Lake Mackenzie
- Trek across Hammerstone Sandblow
- Swim at Lake Mackenzie
- Visit to Lake Wabby
- Relax at Eurong Beach Resort
|DAY 2 – FRASER ISLAND – RAINBOW BEACH
- Watch a beautiful sunrise over the ocean
- Visit Eli Creek even float downstream in the natural current
- Visit the Maheno Shipwreck, wrecked in 1930 during a cyclone
- View the magnificent Coloured Sands
- Take in the view at the Indian Head lookout, with views as far as the eye can see over the Coral Sea
Please note that the above itinerary is subject to change without notice due to tidal and weather conditions.
Back to Top
Back to Rainbow Beach Offers