Dolphin Wild Day Cruise
You will embark on an educational and scenic day tour cruising through the waters of Moreton Bay where the crew will keep you entertained with commentary on the unique history of Moreton Island and the many Bottlenose Dolphins, green sea Turtles and Dugongs you will spot along the way.
When you arrive at Moreton Island there are plenty of options to choose from. Join the guided snorkeling tour around Tangalooma Wrecks (optional) or, enjoy some free time on the beach, feed the fish around the wrecks or take a dip in the ocean.
A delicious chicken and seafood smorgasbord lunch is included and as you head back to shore in the afternoon you can experience the rush of Boom-netting behind our boat.
- Redcliffe, Queensland
- Approximately 1 hr north of Brisbane
Tour Costs - Adult
Tour Costs - Concession
Tour Costs - Child
- Transfers from Brisbane City, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
- Snorkelling tour (optional) $20 extra
- Bookings need to be made 3 days prior to your intended departure date.
- Tour operates Wednesday - Saturday at approx 8.30am and returns 3.30pm
- Customers are required to meet at Newport Marina, 158 Griffith Road, Scarborough at 8.15am
- This tour does not operate Christmas day or Boxing day
Tour Price Includes
- Marine Eco Tour and commentary
- Fish feeding around the wrecks
- Morning Tea
- Smorgasbord lunch
- Free time on the beach
What to Bring
- Swimmers & towel
- Sunscreen & hat
- Clean dry shorts & shirt
- Camera & film
- Personal spending money for refreshments on-board
- Greyhound travels to Redcliffe from many destinations in Australia. Click here to organise your travel.
To book call 1300 473 946 or book online.
Back to Top
Back to Brisbane Travel Offers
Copyright © 2007 Greyhound Australia. All rights reserved.