Whitsundays Sailing - Fun, Eco, and Performance Sailing
These sailing options offer young, fun performance yachts and eco friendly cruising.
+617 4690 9914
or click here to email us
- Bookings need to be made 48 hours prior to departure.
- Single share accomodation
- All meals
- Snorkelling & equipment
- Stinger and wetsuit hire
- Marine park entry charges
What To Bring
- Sense of fun & adventure
- Swimming costume and towel
- Hat, sunscreen, & glasses
- Camera and film
- Practical clothing and footwear
- All in a soft, small bag
- Tour departs from Able Point Marina, Airlie Beach
- Passengers need to check in the day before at - Whitsunday Sailing office, Level 2, 293 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach (above Brumby's)
- Greyhound travels to Airlie Beach from many destinations in Australia. Click here to organise your travel.
SV Whitehaven - 2 Days 2 Nights
Cruise the tropical waters in comfort and style on this eco sailing safari. Offering big open decks and seating for sunbathing, on-board snorkelling equipment and eco guided Island explorations this cruise is adventure packed, informative and fun.
SV Whitehaven Operates
- Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
- Tour departs 11am and returns at 1pm on the final day of the tour
Silent Night - 2 Days 2 Nights
This tour is comfortable performance sailing, with wide, flat decks and small intimate numbers; you will have an intimate, fun and adventurous trip. During the day you can get involved and take your hand to action sailing, snorkel or walk the beaches and at night, have a drink and relax to music under the stars.
Silent Night Operates
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Tour departs 12 noon and returns at 11am on the final day of the tour
Tour packages only available for booking by phone. To book call 1300 473 946
Back to Airlie Beach Travel Offers